The Batur Caldera Bali is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Batur caldera located in the northeastern Bali Island.About 75 Km north of the Air Port of Ngurah Rai.
The Batur caldera wiil give a Fantastic views both ocean and lake may seen at once as you walk on the rim. From right side we could see Mount Batur and lake Batur And from left side we could see the area ocean and Mount Agung that so amazing. From along distance we can see Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island
This journey will take you through the most untainted villages in Bali, where you can witness the fascinating animistic customs of the original Balinese.
You can see the Balinese farmer life and activities, so it will take you to feels the tradition of the people where you will experience the most beautiful views and spirit in Bali.
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
· Pick Up Time: depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point.
· 05.00: Arrival at Ulundanu, begin trail trek up to Caldera wall.
· 05.45: Arrival at top of caldera, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
· 06.30-07.00: Continue our trek around caldera crater and begin our descent to Trunyan traditional village.
· 10.00-10.30: Arrived at Trunyan village, see the local temple then continue our walk around the lake.
· 12.00-12.30: Arrived at Abang village where the bus is waiting.
· 13.00: Stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing.
· 14.00: Leaving Balinese Coffee plantation and back to the hotel.
· Pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car
· Experienced local guides English speaking
· Entrance fee to Kintamani area
· Drinking water
· Trekking shoes
· Long pants
Ubud : 03:30 am Sanur : 03:10 am
Kuta : 03:00 am Nusa Dua : 03:00 am
Legian: 03:00 am Seminyak: 03:00 am
· Activity Level: Moderate.
· Hiking Duration: 4 hours.
· Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
· Reservation order have to be sent in writing by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Reservation should be made as earlier as possible. (Earlier reservation will be confirmed earlier).
· If you want to booking via phone, please kindly speak directly by yourself with our reservation at: +62 361980663 or +6281338586292
· Bali Trekking & Tour Guide will send the confirmation as soon as we get the confirmation from principal.
· When you confirmed the deal ( Package, tour program, activities etc). Its mean you are clearly understand what is include and exclude.
· Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or by email (email@example.com) for detail information before confirming your deal.
· Cancellation less than 10 days before departure will be charge 50% of tour price.
· Cancellation less than 5 days before departure will be charge 75% of tour price.
· Cancellation made at the date of arrival will be charged 100% cancellation fee
· If you want to booking via phone, please kindly speak directly by yourself with our reservation at: +62 361977388 or +6281338586292
· Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
· Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.