Mt AGUNG TREKKING
MOUNT AGUNG HIKING
Mt agung is Bali’s highest and holiest mountain as it is believed as the home of the God. It located in Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Agung Bali stands 3,142 meters above sea level, can be summitted by physically fit hikers about 3 to 4 hours from Pasar Agung Temple starting point and 5 to 7 hours from Besakih Temple starting point.
Our recommended is realy challenger adventure tours who thinks that trekking or climbing is spectacular, this trek will be good choice for you. Climbing Mt. Agung with Bali local Mountain Guide will help you to discover the atmosphere of the spirituality ground and see more things up closer than just about anything else. This program will make your holiday be completely exciting in Bali island.
The amazing sunrise from the peak of Mount Agung as you’ve never seen from other places. You also can see Mount Rinjani outside of the Bali Island that is located at Lombok island.
There are two common climbing routes up the mountain, all are challenging and you need to be physically fit and have some serious trekking experience. Choose between our regular package, straight from your hotel to orientation!
Mt AGUNG Trekking For special PRICES and Services Please e-mail or contact us we DO better PRICES and Better Services than Others
· 10.30 – 11.00 pm : pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali.
· 12:30 pm : Arrival at pasar agung Temple starting point.
· 01:15 pm : Begin our trek to the summit and sunrise point.
· 05:30 am : Arrival at the summit, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
· 07:30 am : Begin our descent to finishing point of our trek.
· 10:00 am : Arrival at starting point and boarding car.
· 12:30 pm : Return arrival at your hotel.
(Approximate Hiking Time 11 Hours)
· Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
· Experiences private local guides English speaking
· Entrance Fee to Karangasem Area
· Drinking water
· Walking Stick
· Coffee or tea
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
· Hiking shoes
· Long pants
PICK UP TIME:
Ubud : 010:30 pm Sanur : 010:15 pm
Kuta : 10:00 pm Nusa Dua : 09:30 pm
Legian: 10:00 pm Seminyak: 10:15 am
· Activity Level: High to Extreme.
· Hiking Duration: 11 hours (up & down).
· Temperature: 6 – 12° Celsius (At the summit).
· Reservation order have to be sent in writing by E-mail to: email@example.com
· Reservation should be made as earlier as possible. (Earlier reservation will be confirmed earlier).
· If you want to booking via phone, please kindly speak directly by yourself with our reservation at: +62 361977388 or whatup +62081338586292.
· kunang-kunang bali will send the confirmation as soon as we get the confirmation from principal.
· When you confirmed the deal ( Package, tour program, activities etc). Its mean you are clearly understand what is include and exclude.
· Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for detail information before confirming your deal.
· Cancellation less than 10 days before departure will be charge 50% of tour price.
· Cancellation less than 5 days before departure will be charge 75% of tour price.
· Cancellation made at the date of arrival will be charged 100% cancellation fee
· If you want to booking via phone, please kindly speak directly by yourself with our reservation at: +62 3619877388 or whatup +62081338586292.
· Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
· Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.
PRICE: USD$80per person [Minimum 2 persons] PRIVATE TRIP (not sharing with other costmer please)
Climbing Agung is one of the most spectacular and unique climbing experiences we've done, on a par with climbs in the European Alps and The Andes Our aim was to see the sunrise from the top, at 3000m altitude. And what an amazing view it was, the sun rising over Lombok (you can see Lombok's Rinjani on the horizon)